"One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it."
— (via modernes)
- regular people in the shower: wash, rince and repeat
- me in the shower: accepting award
- me in the shower: pretending i'm filming for a shampoo commercial
- me in the shower: pretending i'm on a dinner date
- me in the shower: life problems
- me in the shower: making up a whole dance.
- me in the shower: pretending I am someone famous and everyone thinks I am drop dead gorgeous
- me in the shower: thinking of plot for a fanfic