- regular people in the shower: wash, rince and repeat
- me in the shower: accepting award
- me in the shower: pretending i'm filming for a shampoo commercial
- me in the shower: pretending i'm on a dinner date
- me in the shower: life problems
- me in the shower: making up a whole dance.
- me in the shower: pretending I am someone famous and everyone thinks I am drop dead gorgeous
- me in the shower: thinking of plot for a fanfic
"Perhaps most of all, though, you deserve to be okay. You deserve to know that a day in which you can just barely get out of bed because you are sad, or sick, or simply not ready to see the outside is not the end of the world. You deserve to know that moments of weakness do not make you fundamentally weak, only fundamentally human, and that sometimes we’re not going to be effusively happy, and that is okay."
— Chelsea Fagan, What You Deserve (via selfinspiration)